Thursday 14 February 2013

Presumably with a twelve-boar shotgun

From The Metro:

Switzerland: An injured boar attacked his father and his two sons as they played in their garden. The 90kg (200lb) animal bit Markus Lainer in the leg before fleeing. The 37-year old said: "I tried to fight it off, hitting it until it let go. It ran off and I noticed it didn't have its back feet."

Police in the northern village of Adlikon later shot the boar and said it had been injured in a collision with a train.


Makes a change from "the prisoner fell down the stairs", I suppose.

7 comments:

SumoKing said...

"An injured board"

2 by 4 on the rampage as well now?

Mark Wadsworth said...

SK, oops, I have amended.

SumoKing said...

awww, I liked the board

Mark Wadsworth said...

SK, plenty more word confusion-related humour in my latest post.

SumoKing said...

*peruses*

You're not wrong, it's the Firth of Clyde not the Fourth

You are possibly confusing it with Edinburgh which has does have a forth but that also has a firth thus creatng the firth of forth

Mark Wadsworth said...

SK, oh Jesus, I'm not doing very well today. But at least I didn't write "Fourth" instead of "Forth".

H said...

Poor thing. That's no way to go.