Saturday 14 January 2017

The wrong house

Continuing my very occasional series, from The Mirror:

A brave mother-of-four fought off two armed and masked men who burst into her home looking for drugs…

The intruders kept asking Sophie where the crop was and appeared to be looking for cannabis plants… She attacked one of the men, who was downstairs, with a pair of crutches and forced him out of the house. She then confronted the second man as he was coming down the stairs.

Sophie said: "He actually apologised to me for getting the wrong house before he ran off."

3 comments:

barnacle bill said...

Probably smart meter installers mistaken as robbers?

Bayard said...

"He actually apologised to me for getting the wrong house before he ran off."

I've just read "Watching the English" by Kate Fox, which I highly recommend as a good read. From what she says, the above is typically English behaviour.

Steven_L said...

But how much was the house worth?