Wednesday 19 March 2008

Hedge funds

I added Pommygranate's fine post "Ten things you should know about hedge funds" to my 'Words of wisdom' section back in August 2007 (and it was not particularly original even then, it's just a very good summary).

Martin Wolf* wrote a scholarly summary of some academic analysis, produced by "two distinguished academics, Dean Foster at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and Peyton Young of Oxford university and the Brookings Institution" for today's FT, which says much the same thing. Without the humour.

Blogosphere: one, MSM: nil.

* Do not get me wrong, I am a big fan of Martin Wolf, all in all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He wrote a great book called "Why globalisation works". Worth having a look if you haven't already. I got it for the unequivocal title alone.