Monday 12 November 2012

Fun Online Polls: Voting tactics and QE insanity

The responses to last week's Fun Online Poll were as follows:

How do you make up your mind how to vote at elections?
I've always voted for the same party - 7%
I read the manifestos etc carefully and vote for the best candidate - 24%
I make up my mind in the voting booth - 3%
I cast a protest vote for whoever is most likely to upset the incumbent(s) - 34%
I don't bother voting any more - 18%
I've never voted - 2%
Other, please specify - 13%


That was a good turnout, thanks to everybody who responded. Of the "others", the best one was this: DBC Reed: I always read all the manifestos and end up voting for the same party (Labour). Which is somewhere between the first two options, I suppose.

I find the responses all very heartening, it seems there is plenty of room for protest parties.
-----------------------------
And lo to this week's Fun Online Poll, which relates back to the insane logic propounded by George Osborne last week.

No clues. Apply common sense and then vote here or use the widget in the sidebar.

0 comments: