Monday 4 June 2012

Fun Online Polls: Bank Holidays & General Strikes

The results to last week's Fun Online Poll were as follows:

Will you attend a Jubilee-related event this weekend?

No, I've got better things to do - 43%

Which Jubilee? Have I missed something? - 22%
Yes, enthusiastically - 18%
No, I'm a republican - 9%
Yes, reluctantly - 7%


I was a "Yes, reluctantly" in case you're interested, and thanks to everybody who took part.
----------------------------
This week's Fun Online Poll was inspired by The Stigler's musings on the topic.

Vote here or use the widget in the sidebar.

5 comments:

Ross said...

I'm not sure about this four day weekend, I mean the Queen has great jubblies for an 86 year old but it seems a bit over the top to have four days off to celebrate them.

Leg-iron said...

Two days each?

Off topic, but this could be where the cow situation is heading.

Mark Wadsworth said...

R, and they are improving with age. In 1977 they rated silver, ten years ago they rated gold and now they are diamond standard (or is that dishwasher tablets?). Today's celebrities only manage silicone.

LI, yes, I like that one.

Tim Almond said...

It's my 5th anniversary of looking at Kate Middleton's bikini shots, so I've got wood.

Mark Wadsworth said...

TS, each to his own, I suppose.