Wednesday 9 May 2012

They'd never write "Jessie J - the slim singer"'

From The Daily Mail:

Last month she angrily rubbished claims that she was a enormously fat. And now rotund Adele has again hit out at those who comment on her weight, saying they should focus on her music instead. The size 16 Grammy award winner, who is openly on the plump side, said she is fed up of her eating preferences being used to define her.

"The overweight label irritates me," she said. "They would never write 'Jessie J - the slim singer', but that’s how the world works."

In the interview with Company magazine, the supersize superstar added: "The only thing I want to be defined by is my music and personality. Plus, at the moment I haven't got my mouth stuffed with cake."

1 comments:

SumoKing said...

Jesse J and Adele, now there is a bit torrent begging to happen