Friday 25 March 2011

Friday night gear change

I gave up doing these at the end of last year because I'd run out of raw material, but I just noticed this on my iPod.

Status Quo (repeat offenders) did a proficient and capable cover version of Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop" back in the 1990s, but for inexplicable reasons, they do a full tone truck driver's gear change at 2 minutes 18 seconds (this appears to be a live version but it's the same on their original studio version). Gloriously pointless:

3 comments:

Richard Henley Davis said...

Bloomin Norah!!! your still finding gear change songs......10 out of 10 for dedication!!!

Mark Wadsworth said...

RHD, I don't look for them any more. I leave my iPod on 'shuffle' and every now and then, one jumps out at me.

James Higham said...

A full tone! The utter bstds!