Monday 3 January 2011

Fun Online Polls; Housing & TV or radio presenters called "Chris"

On a good turnout (seeing as it was a holiday week), the results to last week's Fun Online Poll were as follows:

Which country has the smallest, worst-built and most expensive housing in western Europe?
The United Kingdom - 93%
Other, please specify - 7%


Although 8 people chose "Other" they forgot the "please specify" bit, so "The United Kingdom" wins one hundred per cent of votes cast. It's still not clear to me why we Brits are supposed to be so proud of having the most expensive housing, but maybe somebody will explain it to me one day.
--------------------------------
There has been a definite resurgence in the number of TV and radio presenters called "Chris" recently, so that's this week's Fun Online Poll - who is the most irritating?

Vote here or use the widget in the sidebar.

10 comments:

JJ said...

Can't we vote for more than one?

There're all irritating!

Pavlov's Cat said...

is that Chris Morris of The Day Today and Brass Eye?
Is he presenting now, I did not know

or is it another Chris Morris?

Mark Wadsworth said...

JJ, fair point, but we get a more accurate result if you can only nominate one of them.

PC, the very same.

dearieme said...

Well, rather "Chris" than "Nigel", surely?

JJ said...

I hope you don't mind MW...but I have chosen the one that I consider to have the fattest head.

Because you offered me advice rich in commonsense I have taken the necessary and fruitful step of adding you to my blog-list.

I hope this is a lesson to both of us.

I’m on different medication now – and my doctor says I’m making good progress.

Thank you.

Mark Wadsworth said...

D, can you give some examples?

JJ, i have reciprocated (those are the rules).

dearieme said...

Just think of the Nigels you've met.

Mark Wadsworth said...

D, three that I can think of, all very pleasant and reliable.

Anonymous said...

After spending a week in Spain I can safely say that a least one flat there is a lot worse than any in the UK.
There were no external windows in most of the flat - do you know how depressing that is?

Mark Wadsworth said...

Anon, were you in a Spanish prison by any chance?