Wednesday 7 October 2009

The story behind the story. And the question it raises.

My journey home yesterday was affected by 'an incident' yesterday. The Northern Line was not stopping at Tottenham Court Road, and I assumed from the announcements that this was because some evidence gathering was going on. Today's Metro confirms all this and adds more detail.

What puzzles/amuses/frightens* me is this bit:

"Photographer Ghene Snowdon, who captured the moment the arrest was made, said: “I was in the station and a policeman ran in and asked where he could watch CCTV..."

* Delete according to taste.

4 comments:

Pavlov's Cat said...

I would hope he was taking charge of the incident and that it was so that if the pursuing officers lost the subject in the warren and crowds under TCR, he would be able to direct them to the suspect by following the suspect on the CCTV montitors, and also move officers to block any avenues of escape.

JuliaM said...

There seems to have been a lot of it about lately...

banned said...

Aren't we lucky that the government made handguns illegal.

silicone breast implants said...

Banned I am agree with your point of view.