Tuesday 7 July 2009

Happy Second Blogday To Me

Although I cheerfully admit to being one of the ten per cent of husbands who's forgotten his wife's birthday more often than he cares to admit (two or three times in fourteen years, if you must know), I can easily remember my 'blogday because I started on 07/07/07.

Thanks to everybody who visits and comments or links to me (I always try to drop by and say 'Ta' if you do), the stats seem to have stabilised nicely:-----------------------
Right, enough of the mawkishness and back to business.

This week's Fun Online Poll asks which of the two major taxes on UK businesses is more damaging to the UK economy. Vote here or use the widget in the sidebar.

5 comments:

Witterings from Witney said...

Happy Birthday Mark - Stats well deserved!

Two or three times in fourteen years - heavens, she's a forgiving lady!!

Dick Puddlecote said...

Congrats MW. :-)

James Higham said...

Well done to you, sir.

marksany said...

congratulations - I hope you are celebrating in suitable style!

CHeers,
marksany

TheFatBigot said...

Many happy returns Mr W (even though you ignored my first anniversary last month, not that I'm bitter, bah, hummmph).