Thursday 2 April 2009

This made me laugh ...

Gordon Brown announced that from today our national flag is being changed from the Union Jack to a plain white flag bearing the depiction of a condom as this more accurately reflects the governments political stance.

The reasoning is that a condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation whilst protecting a bunch of pricks, at the same time providing security as you are being screwed.


Pinched from Witterings from Witney.

1 comments:

Megan said...

A condom on the English flag depicting the government's current political stance? Queen Victoria and all of the Victorians must be rolling over in their graves.

"I am happy now that Charles calls on my bedchamber less frequently than of old. As it is, I now endure but two calls a week and when I hear his steps outside my door I lie down on my bed, close my eyes, open my legs and think of England." --Alice Hillingdon

(This is my one of my favorite quotes and I couldn't resist using it!)