Thursday 12 March 2009

I've set up a Group over at Commit21...

Inspired by some twattish spam in the comments to the previous post, I have set up a 'Group' over at Commit21.

If you would like to join my pledge to celebrate EarthHour by "Dousing a pile of old car tyres with petrol and setting fire to them" then please sign up here or here.

We only need eighteen members to jump to the top of the list of the most popular groups!

UPDATE 14:15. The spoilsports appear to have deleted my group, if anybody else fancies setting one up, please have a go.

6 comments:

AntiCitizenOne said...

I might try setting up a group to "Create the delicious CO2 that plants need to live and thrive"

Bill Quango MP said...

I want to join a group that cares. Don't want to do anything, just have a bit of caring ribbon or string or a plastic cable tie or something.

Mark Wadsworth said...

Green ribbons are for environmentalists, red ribbons for AIDS awareness, pink for breast cancer, white for pacifists etc.

I'm going to start a brown ribbon movement, for people who don't give a shit.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

I couldn't find your group ... ?

RantinRab said...

Was gonna join, but couldn't be arsed.

Pogo said...

I've joined as "Hannibal Lector" and pledged to "Eat more vegetarians".