Wednesday 9 July 2008

Y I H8 G8

Jock Coats did a fine post under this title (which is so good I had to nick it), all I can add to his post is that I am familiar with most of the 'leaders' attending (apart from Fukuda and Harper) and, at the risk of generalising, what they represent to me is Statism, Corporatism, corruption, high taxes, high subsidies, protectionism, interventionism and being in thrall to this Climate Change nonsense.

As a pragmatic libertarian, it strikes me that the best thing they could do is pretty much the opposite of whatever it is that they are doing. In other words, they ought to be scrapping trade barriers, subsidies, high taxes etc, not inventing excuses for new ones.

1 comments:

Jock Coats said...

I figured that a txt spk headline would obfuscate the CIA search and destroy algorithms...:)