Wednesday 27 September 2017

Fun Online Polls: Central heating; Crash for cash

The results to last week's Fun Online Poll were as follows:

Have you turned on the central heating yet?

Yes - 46%
Not yet - 45%
We don't have central heating - 9%


Thanks to all 87 who took part. Looks like we are exactly on the cusp of than half of us having turned it on (to the extent that we have central heating).

JQ: Can't vote because there is no "no" or "other please specify". I do have central heating but "Not yet" implies that I will turn it on. I probably won't unless the winter is exceptionally cold. I didn't turn it on last year at all.

I'd count that as a "not yet" myself. But well done for making it through last winter unaided!
-------------------------------
Mr Yan: Next poll should be on this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41360891

"We don't know the exact reason Birmingham features so heavily in these surveys,"

I think a poll on what factor causes this in Birmingham, Bradford, London and Oldham would be illuminating.


The same question occurred to me when I saw the article. Full list from here.

So that's this week's Fun Online Poll:

Certain parts of Birmingham, Bradford, Manchester and Oldham topped the league for Crash for Cash. Do these areas have anything else in common?

Vote here or use the widget in the sidebar.

0 comments: