Friday 13 November 2015

No business like show business...

From The Evening Standard:

A magician impaled his hand on a six-inch nail in front of his audience after a Russian roulette-style trick backfired.

... when Mr Wallace tried the trick last week, he hit the wrong bag, leaving the nail embedded in his palm.

“There was no drop of blood at all because the nail had sealed the wound,” he said. “As I raised my hand I brought the bag up with it. It was a nightmare. I wanted to take away as much of the negative experience for the audience that I could, so I told them it had gone wrong.

“Everyone looked in horror at that one point and one guy at the front even burst into tears. I told everyone to get their phones out so they could take a picture.”



1 comments:

Derek said...

Wow, that guy is a trouper. Nail through his hand and his first thought is "Internet exposure"? Respect is due.