Thursday 5 June 2014

"Nigel Farage: I can't be a one-man band"

From The Evening Standard:

Nigel Farage admitted today that he will haemorrhage votes at the General Election next year unless he can transform himself into more than a “one-man band”.

He claimed that he was now more than a protest party and had built up a base of core supporters, and that he aimed to hold the balance of power after the 2015 poll.

But even if he wins the European poll, Mr Farage accepted: "I don’t think people will vote for me in a General Election in numbers if they think I'm a one-man band.

"I intend to change that over the summer once I have agreed a plan of action with myself."

2 comments:

A K Haart said...

"once I have agreed a plan of action with myself."

He probably won't tell himself what it is though, in case of leaks.

Mark Wadsworth said...

AKH, he's pencilled in a meeting with himself once he's sorted out his new EU Parliament political grouping (having fallen out with Le Pen etc).