Monday 26 December 2011

Fun Online Polls: Britain's least funny comedian & make up your own question

Thank you to the 218 people who took part in last week's Fun Online Poll, results as follows:

Who is Britain's least funny comedian? (Multiple votes allowed)

Marcus Brigstocke - 123 votes

Jo Brand - 84 votes
Lenny Henry - 64 votes
Jeremy Hardy - 63 votes
Dawn French - 47 votes
Mark Thomas - 38 votes
Lee Evans - 37 votes
Phil Jupitus - 36 votes
Harry Hill - 30 votes
Harry Enfield - 18 votes


So Brigstocke aced it, leading strongly from start to finish. I must admit I'd never heard of Brigstocke before, but having watched a couple of his clips on YouTube I agree that he is not funny in the slightest. Brand easily coasted into second place and Henry and Hardy battled for third place throughout, with Henry pipping Hardy at the post.
----------------------------------
Make up your own question for this week's Fun Online Poll, I've provided you with the answers.

1 comments:

formertory said...

Don't use Twatter myself, but can I suggest someone tweets the gladsome tidings to him? He appears to be http://twitter.com/marcusbrig