Monday 20 June 2011

Cow attacks: This professor claims to be an expert?!?

From the Des Moines Register:

A rural Urbana woman died after a cow attacked her while she was feeding her animals, leaving people baffled.

"It's pretty unusual for a cow to become aggressive," said Terry Engelken, an associate professor at Iowa State University's College of Veterinary Medicine. "We have a few instances of (cow attacks) across the country every year - but it's uncommon. For it to result in a fatality is very uncommon."


I also wonder why the URL includes the word "SPORT", it's only a sport from the cows' point of view.

3 comments:

Pavlov's Cat said...


"It's pretty unusual for a cow to become aggressive,"


Oh Reilly , obviously not looked at the global data.

It'll be even worse when we get GIANT NAZI COWS

Derek said...

PC, the question you should be asking yourself is not "Am I paranoid?"; it's "Am I paranoid enough?". Giant Nazi cows already exist. I might even say that the world has gone to Heck if I didn't fear the consequences so much!

Pavlov's Cat said...

I'm well aware of the GIANT NAZI COWS , so far Isolated to one small farm, but I'm keeping an eye on them.