Thursday 26 February 2009

Is this how we treat our children!?!

From The Metro:

Trade union Equity, which represents models and actors, said the problem was that models were to some extent treated like children by their employers. "We've had models say to us that they've been on all-day shoots where everyone else is fed properly but the models are given only sweets and champagne," a spokesman said.

'Sweets' I can understand, but 'champagne'? What planet do they live on?

Just in case you're not sure what 'a model' looks like, they helpfully included this picture:


I'm no expert, but they look perfectly healthy to me.

5 comments:

Lola said...

I am and they don't. They look skinny and undernourished. If they were to ask me nicely I would be more than happy to cook them a nice roast dinner, or fish supper or staeak and kidney pudding to feed them up a bit.

Witterings from Witney said...

Mark: You definitely need to visit an optician.
Lola: I am definitely undernourished!

JuliaM said...

The coke would burn off the calories from the roast dinner, steak and kidney or fish supper pretty quick though... ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm hungry now.

AntiCitizenOne said...

Mark,

I didn't know you had so many gay readers!

They look mighty fine to moi.