Friday 4 April 2008

Question Time

Rod Liddle* wiped the floor with the rest of them, altho' rather bizarrely I found myself agreeing with Clare Short MP (Independent, Birmingham Ladywood) every now and then**.

Little Sarah Teather MP (Lib Dem, Brent) still has the cutest hamster-face planted on the smallest head/neck in the House of Commons, and as ever turned up with a smart jacket slung straight over her underwear.

* Her Indoors' comment "Is he right-wing? His hairstyle is just Boris Johnson's."

** Has she had her jaws wired together? And if so, why?

1 comments:

Gregg said...

Missed it, really miffed as I buy the Sunday Times only to read Rod Liddle's comment and his piece in the sport section. Not forgetting Clarkson in the News Review too.

I went to 'An Evening With Clare Short' last year, being a sad political anorak, and I have to say she surprised me by being extremely open and pleasant. She warned of the end of democracy if Brown became PM and New Lab got another term. It was just before she lost the Labour whip, or resigned it can't remember which now.