Monday 5 November 2007

Top ten brick in the face

I have been tagged by The Remittance Man.

I think that other bloggers have been too UK-centric, so here's my global list (in no particular order), the reasons for each should be obvious:

Al Gore
Whoever's in charge in Burma
Whoever's in charge in The People's Republic of China
The Goblin King
Hugo Chavez
Vladimir Putin
Manuel thingy Barroso
Madman Inadinnerjacket
Fidel Castro's brother
George Bush

I tag Vindico and Simon Clark. I didn't tag Henry North London, because he's an ex-doctor and probably far too grown up for this sort of thing. The form appears to be that you don't tip off your tag-ees, so I won't.

2 comments:

The Remittance Man said...

i didn't tip you off because I couldn't find your e-mail address.

Henry North London 2.0 said...

Its ok Even if I wanted to do this today my brain seems to want to do nothing