Thursday 15 November 2007

"More cash to beat school bullies"

Like, er, Danegeld, or something?

What's wrong with a bit of good old-fashioned discipline? I don't mean caning or anything daft like that, but allowing schools to expel bullies, full stop.

These bullies would then be decamped into tough schools run by ex-soldiers and ex-coppers who take no shit; if they get expelled from there, they hang around on street corners; if they commit a violent crime they get locked up in prison. For life.

Hey kids, it's your choice! Behave and work hard, you'll do well and you'll be looked after. F*** about and the parents of the kids you bullied will be happy to pay to have you put away.

2 comments:

CatWoman said...

So you don't agree with boot camp?
I love seeing brats get sent to boot camp. They shrink down to crying little babies. Wah wahhhhhhh. So many kids are brats. It's why I had my tubes tied. LOL

Mark Wadsworth said...

The 'tough schools' I mentioned would be like boot camp.