Wednesday 10 October 2007

Calling The Brown Bottle's Bluff

Via Christina Speight:

"Dear C, On the BBC radio News at one they reported Brown making a sneering reference to something like only 20 odd signatures to a petition calling for an election, but later in the programme added that the number had increased to over 200. I just looked it up, petitions.pm.gov.uk/Election-year (may not have got it quite right but it worked for me) and I added my name. Total now over 600. T"

C'mon chaps, this has got to be worth a punt!

5 comments:

Scott Freeman said...

Well over 2,000 now :)

Anonymous said...

Done

Penny Pincher said...

I'm on my way over there >>>

LFB_UK *The Legend* said...

Signed it at 7,000 odd, just had a looksee and its over 10k now lol......

Henry North London 2.0 said...

signed it at the 5800 level

Good on you