Monday 24 September 2007

Leytonstone car free day

The street was packed with people watching The Beat, so I snuck between two stalls (that were lined up along the edge of the pavement) to be able to walk along behind them.

The lady in charge of one of the two stalls did not take kindly to this.

She started asking cretinous questions like "Did you not see that we put boxes in the way?"
"Well yes" said I "That is why I lifted my feet particularly high, so's to avoid tripping up"
"They were there to stop people sneaking between and behind stalls"
"Well they didn't work" said I

Honestly, power corrupts. Put a lady in charge of a stall and she turns into the SS. The only thing stopping me from telling her to f*** off back to Germany, the f***ing Nazi was the fact that I am far too polite, she was black and the place was teeming with PC police.

0 comments: