Monday 6 October 2008

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do ...

The hitherto most disgusting things I have ever had to do was to pick up the back half of a rat (the fox had scoffed the front half, he left the back legs and tail) in a local playground, using an inside-out plastic bag, and to chuck it in a bin. Mucho retching followed, but the other kids' parents were relieved I'd done it.

As the kids and I walked out of the front gate this morning, there were two steaming lumps of dogshit at the front gate, into which - more by luck than judgment - none of us trod.

After returning from work the turds were still there, so I grabbed two plastic bags from the kitchen and did the decent thing. Luckily it's bin collection day tomorrow.

Yeugh, honestly.

1 comments:

Simon Fawthrop said...

Just what I needed to help my diet - I read this while eating breakfast!